
Our dear friend, Brad Elliot, who is a professional photographer, blessed us with family photos down at the beach. It was a great day for picture taking and the boys loved being in the sand. Brad got a great shot of Sasha eating the sand, which is what he usually does.

One of the favorites is the brotherly kiss. So cute!

Stasi's favorite person in the world...Papa!
3 comments:
Just gorgeous photos! Love them! You are such an adorable family. : )
Love the pics! Can't wait to ee the rest. Look like it was a fun day!
Love,
Jillian
Hi Jill,
So, I don't think you know that I've been following your bog for quite some time now, but here I am! I am SOOOO thrilled for you and your boys. What an adventure this has been for your family and it's just so amazing to see how God has richly blessed each of your lives. From Russia to Santa Barbara. Wow!
These beach pictures by Brad are absolutely amazing! I'm sure they will quickly become treasured keepsakes in your household. What a perfect family picture. You all look so happy, and you especially are just glowing.
I wish I was down in SB to meet your boys and see you. It's been a while! We're enjoying life in Bend, Oregon now. Noah is a spirited two year old and Jacob is four months old. Aren't boys fun? There is something so sweet about brothers' love for each other.
Take care, Erika Kerr
Post a Comment