
Hi All. I haven't updated in awhile, assuming we weren't getting much traffic now that we are back in the U.S., but my father-in-law has requested that I still keep posting. So, even if it is just for you Richard, here's the latest news.
Andy has been back at work for 4 days and has frequently been told, "Boy, I am so glad you are finally back!" While that is a great compliment, that also means alot of WORK! He's been up till midnight each night catching up on projects. He could certainly use some sleep but with new toddlers, that doesn't really happen for either of us.


Stasi started pre-school on Monday and loves it. (picture of Stasi and his teacher above) He told us to leave on Monday and when Sasha was happily playing at the water table, Stasi told me, "Mama! Sasha Bye-bye!" Basically, get my little brother out of my school! Since Sasha was so excited about the water table, I came home and made one for Sasha here. Tuesday and Thursday he didn't want Andy to leave, but when we checked back in with his teacher she said within 5 minutes he was forgotten and was engaged into an activity. Today his teacher, Lisa, introduced the snake. This was a major reason I chose this pre-school...it has a snake. For those of you who know me well, I HATE snakes! It's not even that I hate them, I am deathly afraid of them. I sent my girlfriend into the snake exhibit at the zoo, alone with my two boys and her son as that was the only way Sasha and Stasi were going to see the snakes...Thanks Jillian! Anyway, when Stasi came home today, he told me all about the snake that Lisa has. He loves the snake! Stasi's English is getting better and better each day. He daily will say, "Mama,please more beach." He loves the beach.

Sasha and I now take a toddler gym class on Tuesdays and it is very fun for us! I love it as much as he does. Sasha is also King of silly noises and faces. He cracks us up daily with the new sounds he comes up with and the words he says. Thank you is "Kipka" and babushka is "boo-boo" but my all time favorite is what he calls my dad; dedushka is "doo-doo"! Sorry dad, it's just to funny not to share! He is also king of kisses and we just can't get enough!

We've had 3 offers on our condo and have accepted one. We have 60 days to find a house. We have the inspection report of one house we really like, but if that falls through we are back to looking. We will still look at Open Houses this weekend to see what is out there. There are lots of options which is great for us.
Enjoy the recent pics. and I'll try to be better about posting!
6 comments:
Hi Jill & Andy:
Yes, I love the pictures! If possible keep it up!
Old Dad
I used to be part of the CCC family and when Christian mentioned your blog at church (i moved like...2 weeks ago), I've been reading ever since! I have a real interest in missions and adoption so I love to read about people's experiences.
Plus, it gives me something to do at work.
Thanks for the update!
So fun to keep reading! Your boys are absolutely precious!
I check 1-2 times a week, so yes, keep posting.
Love the new pics and the updates. Congrats on the condo offer!
Love,
Jillian
You better keep posting!!! I keep checking your blog and waiting for more news. It's so good to see how happy you are all. We prayed for so long - we feel very invested! Hooray for your little ones!!!
love,
Elizabeth, Greg and Connor Robitaille
I check the posting also. Keep it up.
Post a Comment